Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. Receiving an Initiation
- (Basic Magick)
- ... of my favorite things about the Path of Ifa (African Divination/Orisha Tradition) that I initiated into, is the efficacy of the initiatory process. Without telling secrets, all of the elements of excellent ...
- Created on 16 April 2013
- 2. A Dream of Gaming in a Beautiful Future
- ... hat had driven both prices and wages down, but there was a peacefulness to life that replaced the desperate need to earn to survive. Somewhere along the line elements of Ifa/Orisha (seemed like mostly ...
- Created on 25 October 2014
- 3. The Harsh Realities of Leading a Pagan Group: Troubles with Followers
- ... Self-Practicing Witchcraft, 3 years leading/service in covens and about 4 years in Orisha Trad Work. I had more hard-walking years of experience than many “elders” in some traditions and I didn’t want ...
- Created on 12 February 2012