Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. Privacy: A Mage’s Perspective
- (Basic Magick)
- ... living being has a “fan base” of spirits who follow and support them. Our actions affect and inspire many others, and there is no such thing as privacy from the spirit world for actions and behaviors done ...
- Created on 22 November 2016
- 2. Role Playing Games: A Gateway Drug
- ... tely fictional world right? Elves, Orcs, Monsters and Magic make it clear that this is entirely a fantasy. Except for one thing. We all experience reality through a model. The models common games pr ...
- Created on 10 November 2010
- 3. Everyday Magick: Stop being inconvenienced by stoplights. *Snap*, they’re green.
- (Personal Magick)
- ... very shamanistic method of perceiving the world. Obviously I perceive stop lights as having spirits. If something has a spirit it means you can have a relationship with it. Wait… What do I have to ...
- Created on 05 May 2010
- 4. Intentionally Functional and Magical Insanity
- (Fundamentals of Magick)
- ... but most of us explain them away. The best part is how everyone explains everything away according to their personal world view. A family of 4 walks away from a huge car crash that kills everyone els ...
- Created on 29 January 2010