Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. Choosing a Healthier Response to Abuse
- ... pleasuring.” Because I experienced this, I mentally categorized it as a rite of passage. So 3 years later when I was nearly a teenager and I had a young family friend spending the night, I tried to recreate ...
- Created on 14 November 2017
- 2. How to counter and recover from Magickal Attacks, Curses and Black Magick
- (Personal Magick)
- ... acting crazy, but you don’t even know what safe feels like anymore. Being under Magickal Attack feels a hell of a lot like a mental illness both on the inside and on the outside. The reason for this ...
- Created on 24 June 2016
- 3. Intentionally Functional and Magical Insanity
- (Fundamentals of Magick)
- Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality, cannot conduct her/his affairs due to psychosis, or is subject to uncontrollable impulsive behavior. ...
- Created on 29 January 2010