Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. The Power of Consent
- ... the dynamics which our current models for behavior are not recognizing and dealing with. It's worth taking some time to head over there and reading it. Often simply recognizing the problem more deep ...
- Created on 13 November 2017
- 2. Role Playing Games: A Gateway Drug
- ... tely fictional world right? Elves, Orcs, Monsters and Magic make it clear that this is entirely a fantasy. Except for one thing. We all experience reality through a model. The models common games pr ...
- Created on 10 November 2010
- 3. Everyday Magick: Stop being inconvenienced by stoplights. *Snap*, they’re green.
- (Personal Magick)
- This is probably the most common magick I’ve seen people do. It’s so common I’ve seen non-mages do it. I’ve seen a good number of models for increasing one’s chances of encountering green lights. Let ...
- Created on 05 May 2010
- 4. Intentionally Functional and Magical Insanity
- (Fundamentals of Magick)
- ... a belief and it doesn't help you then stop believing it. Our universe is too big to comprehend, models are supposed to help us understand the world so that we can accurately judge consequences. If you ...
- Created on 29 January 2010