Back in 1999 (before I could see auras or feel energy) a mage taught me a cool trick. My aura and energy were a mess so
- 1. The Harsh Realities of Leading a Pagan Group: Troubles with Followers
- ... burnout. Have clear, reasonable and achievable expectations and systems which people can follow to meet them. When in doubt, break it down... It’s hard to get help setting up an entire room, but it’s ...
- Created on 12 February 2012
- 2. Everyday Magick: Candle Magick
- (Personal Magick)
- ... the Candle (or painting the glass around a 7 day candle) Coating the outside in herbs/essential oils Wrapping the candle in herbs/spell components Setting the area for a spell to relate and empower ...
- Created on 04 October 2010
- 3. When Grounding Helps and How to Ground (Update 1)
- (Basic Magick)
- ... ying the consequences of this action. It's actually pretty uncommon for someone who is unwilling to be "grabbed" by a God; however, you can greatly increase your likelihood of retaining control by setting ...
- Created on 31 August 2010
- 4. Things are Going Great in my Absence update 2
- (Things are Going great in my Absence)
- Yesterday I had a lot of work to accomplish and I decided to focus on it. Webdesign work went smoothly, as did setting up the referral program for Things are Going Great in my Absence. I had a simple ...
- Created on 03 February 2010